Buying or leasing an office building for your business can be complex and time consuming. At Hermann London, we have dedicated space finders who deal specifically in office buildings.
Whether you are looking to share part of an existing office building or buy an entire office building just for your own business, there a a few things to consider.
• Where is the building located? Is it close to where your employees live and public transportation? Do you have the type of business that would benefit from foot traffic and outside signage?
• How stable is your industry? If you are in an industry that is often in flux like internet start-ups then it might make more sense to rent instead of buy.
• Are you willing to take on maintenance costs? Are the mechanical systems in the office building close to the end of their life? It might cost a lot of money to replace that elevator.
• Do you want to make money by sub-leasing your space to other businesses?
• Is the area properly zoned?
Hermann London has has extensive relationships with property owners, developers, lending institutions, insurance agencies, and others who will ensure a seamless transaction.
We understand that as a business owner your time is valuable. The professionals at Hermann London are skilled negotiators and experts in the field who solely focus on ensuring your growth and success.