12 Feb Preparing to List Your Home in the Spring
Posted at 08:13h in Closing the Deal, For Sale, Hermann London Real Estate Group, Sellers, St. Louis Realtor
Seriously thinking of selling your St. Louis home this year? Now is the time to get moving! Spring and summer is the best times to sell. But before you list, follow the checklist below to make sure you’re ready to sell with success!
- Make any needed repairs or improvements (check out our January blog for a list of home improvements with great ROI)
- Take care of those home maintenance tasks you’ve been ignoring or putting off
- Declutter your space
- Thoroughly clean your home’s interior from top to bottom
- Boost your curb appeal
- Locate all important paperwork, such as warranties for your appliances
- Call us at the Hermann London Group and we’ll take it from there!
Want more? Click here to download our seller’s checklist, which is filled with even more good stuff you should do before listing your home. And don’t forget about the power of staging! Staging your home can help you sell your home faster and maximize your profits. Click here to grab our free room-by-room staging guide.