Webster Groves Property Management

Webster Groves homes not only retain their value, they tend to appreciate. The history, charm, and location of this neighborhood stand out among most others. With a great management company in place, your investment stays protected while generating revenue. Hermann London is a full-service real estate brokerage, so whether you intend to retain your property as a rental investment forever or sell your Webster Groves home, we can help you achieve your real estate goals!

STATS

Webster Groves boasts over 300 residences in its community on the National Register of Historic Places. It showcases unique architectural styles and many homes that are 100+ years old. This quiet community is constantly offering a wide array of things to do, quaint dining options, and numerous boutiques. It has an excellent family atmosphere and draws the attention of many corporate relocations to St. Louis. Webster Groves schools are also always among the more highly rated in St. Louis.

•Current population in 2020 of nearly 23,000

•Roughly 80% of homes are owner occupied, while the other 20% are rental properties

•The median home value is around $280,000, while the median rent is around $1300

TOP AREA ATTRACTIONS

•Home to both the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis and the Opera Theatre of St. Louis, a massive variety of entertainment is offered.

Webster University, which has campus locations all over the US and even some international branches, is headquartered there.

The Hawken House Museum is the prior residence of Jacob Hawken who mass produced the Hawken rifle with the help of his sons in the early 1800s. The Hawken rifle was prized by many explorers and trappers as the west was settled.

WE KNOW PROPERTY MANAGEMENT

There are several neighborhoods in St. Louis that have the perfect combination of character and location, and Webster Groves is towards the top of the list. The demand for rental properties there is always high, and we are often able to obtain much higher rental rates per square foot in Webster Groves. Hermann London specializes in these areas and focuses on getting landlords top dollar for the real estate investments. A very brief overview of our leasing and management services is listed below, but if you have a property in Webster Groves that you are considering to make a rental property, contact us for more information.

•Thorough Tenant Screening and Placement
•Rent Collection
•Detailed Accounting Reports
•Regular Property Inspections
•Coordination of Maintenance Items
•And much, much more!

 

Have Questions?

LET’S TALK