06 Aug REALTOR® Spotlight: Tom Potter
Get to know the people behind the most trusted name in St. Louis Real Estate!
Property Mgr./Broker Associate/REALTOR®
Agent Highlight Q’s:
- Name: Tom Potter
- Title: Broker Associate, Property Manager
- Residential or Commercial: Residential
- Number of years in the industry: Nearly 11
- Area of specialty: Property management and leasing
- Little known fact about yourself: If a restaurant has blackberry cobbler on the dessert menu, I have to get it.
- Best piece of advice as a real estate professional: Screen your tenants thoroughly before agreeing to lease to them (AKA Do it right the first time).
- App I use the most: Google
- Favorite STL Restaurant: Tucker’s Place – best burger I’ve had anywhere, and the steaks are great, too
- Tell us a joke: One day, two guys named Frank and Bob were out fishing. A funeral service passes over the bridge they’re fishing by, and Bob takes off his hat and puts it over his heart. He does this until the funeral service passes by. Frank said, “Wow Bob, I didn’t know you could be so respectful!” Bob replied, “It’s the least I could do. After all, I was married to her for 30 years.”