26 Feb Top 5 Lunch Choices under $10 In St. Louis
Born and raised in St. Louis, Realtor Nick Albright of The Hermann London Real Estate Group is not a stranger to dining on some of the delicious grub St. Louis has to offer. If you are from St. Louis you have had gooey butter cake, provel cheese, pork steaks, St. Louis style BBQ, Ted Drewes frozen custard, and of course toasted raviolis many times, all of which originated here in St. Louis. The lunch spots suggested here are more known to the regulars but may not be known to the mass majority of St. Louisans. Nick said that this list is all interchangeable, but today he is in the mood for a good cheeseburger, so Brasserie Burgers at Rockwell Beer Co tops the list.
Without further ado here are Nick’s the top 5 choices.
- Brasserie Burgers at Rockwell Beer Co located near The Grove. (As is, So good!)
- Gioia’s Hot Salami Sandwich located on The Hill (Nick orders with Spicy Mustard, Garlic Cheese Bread, Provel, and Pepperoncini)
- Legrand’s Angry Billiken located in St. Louis Hills (It is a must to add the Spicy Ranch)
- The Dough Depot located in Kimmswick (Pretzel Bread Sandwiches Mmmmmmm)
- Mission Taco located in Soulard (Nick always gets the Spicy Chorizo and Carne Asada but has never had something he didn’t like)
St. Louis is truly becoming a foody town and if you are wanting to branch out this simple list would be great place to start when entertaining a friend for lunch. If you have any questions or would like a companion Nick said he is always available to eat at one of these fine establishments and may even be willing to treat you. Thank you for reading and please share your top choices. Maybe next time they can take the spot of one of Nick’s beloved lunch locations.
While Nick is an expert on good places to eat in St. Louis, he is also an expert in real estate! Contact Nick for all your real estate needs.