18 Nov 8 Great Reasons to use a Residential Property Manager
Posted at 00:54h in Property Management
Why Use a Residential Property Manager?
- When properties are managed by a Property Management company, they tend to have lower eviction rates. That fact, in turn, equates to a higher return on investment since vacancy is much rarer. The Hermann London Group has systems and processes in place to complete background and credit checks.
- Along the same lines, the screening processes we use generally weed out poor tenants. In this instance, you are provided with respectable individuals or families that are going to not only pay their rent on time, but also take care of the property that you have invested in. Our screening process includes the using of our experience to qualify tenants based on our sense of character.
- We tailor a preventative maintenance program to your specifications to keep the major equipment in peak performance. Simple, routine items like changing furnace filters and cleaning grates on HVAC units not only prolong the life of the equipment, but they keep the tenants comfortable and happy. We have a network of experienced individuals in the home maintenance industry we use when necessary and are organized enough to keep track of your preferred people.
- In the case that a unit does become vacant, we utilize numerous resources to effectively market your property to quickly fill the vacancy. This service includes prepping and showing the property to prospective tenants. Our Hermann London Property Managers pride themselves on being super web savvy, utilizing the newest forms of internet advertising and social media to attract prospective tenants and build our database.
- We have detailed inspection checklists for before, during, and after tenant occupancy. These inspections establish the condition of the property before a tenant assumes occupancy, ensure we catch issues before they become more costly, and help hold tenants accountable when the property becomes damaged. With all of our documentation ducks in a row, there are reduced issues when dealing with security deposit deductions and returns.
- Our secure online Property Management system allows both property owners and tenants access to check the status of rent payments and reports. We have the ability to set up direct withdrawals from tenant bank accounts as well as direct deposits to property owner bank accounts.
- We have established solid working relationships with many reputable maintenance repair technicians in Saint Louis for nearly any possible situation that may arise. We work with them to provide prompt and efficient service to our client’s properties when major repairs need to be made. There’s no need to worry about being overcharged or about a repair taking too long because you can trust who we choose to work with.
- If you are ever interested in purchasing or selling rental properties to diversify your investment portfolio, we are happy to act as a liaison between our clients who may be looking to sell or buy. In addition, the Hermann London Group in Saint Louis is a company of professionals with a wide range of experience and expertise in all facets of Real Estate beyond property management.