Does the IRS have information on Real Estate?
Yes, The IRS has a plethora of useful publications. You can find them according to their number. Here are just a few:
- 521, Moving Expenses
- 523, Selling your Home
- 527, Residential Rental Property
- 534, Depreciation
- 541, Tax Info on Partnerships
- 551, Basis of Assets
- 561, Determining the value of Donated Property
- 908, Bankruptcy and Other Debt Cancellation
- 936, Home Mortgage Interest Deduction
- 590, Individual Retirement Arrangements
Have more real estate questions?
Posted in: Q&A
Back to: Real Estate Questions