18 Jun Summer Fun in St. Louis
Welcome to summer in St. Louis! If you’re looking for activities to fill the long summer days, we’ve got you covered:
- Kick off summer by organizing a neighborhood BBQ!
- Take the family for a day of fun at the Saint Louis Zoo.
- Check out Shakespeare in the Park at Forest Park.
- Enjoy the magic of Circus Flora, a fantastic one-ring circus production!
- Celebrate the 4th of July at Fair Saint Louis!
- Pilot a paddleboat at Forest Park.
- Enjoy a hotdog and a beer at a Cardinals game.
- Go mountain biking at Castlewood State Park.
- Visit the wolves at the Endangered Wolf Center.
- Head south to Grant’s Farm to see hundreds of animals from around the world.
- Check out the St. Louis World’s Fair Heritage Festival!
- Cool off by spending a day at Raging Rivers WaterPark.
- Visit one of the beautiful wineries in Hermann, Ste. Genevieve, and Augusta.
- Explore Meramec Caverns, the largest commercial cave in Missouri!
What’s on your St. Louis summer bucket list? Leave us a comment below!